1. Marxists criticise functionalist views for not having a march of progress viewpoint. Also, Marxists say that socialisation teaches about...
- The ruling class' ideology
- The family and nothing else
- Nothing but positive things
- The improvements of class inequality over time
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is not one of Merton's strain theory groups?
3. Murray: the generosity of welfare state has led to more l.p.fs and unemployed men, leading to the rise of the what?
- Married woman
- Unskilled labour worker
- Benefit-fixated subculture
4. Which of the following is not a characteristic of the underclass?
- Part-time employment
- Acceptance of crime and deviance
- Illegitimacy (kids outside marriage)
- High rates of long term unemployment
5. Functionalists aim to maintain what?
- The ability to create a revolution
- Social order