- Created by: Katieh1529
- Created on: 24-06-18 12:21
1. what did the peasantry have to pay?
- rents; taxes; the taille; gabelle; tithe to the church
- conscription; taxes; gabelle; free labour
- only taxes
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. when did the royal couple have their first child?
3. what were the different types of nobility?
- Noblesse de court; Nobless de Robe
- Noblesse de Versailles; Noblesse des etats
- nobility; bourgeoisie
- all 3 answers
4. which of the following were the main problems of the government?
- the king's decisions and attempts to creat one system; splitting the country into 36 generalites; the three estates
- thw wide variation in laws and customs across france; ministers and court factions working against each other; no single representative body; royal legislation to be ratidied by 1 of 13 regional parlements.
- the overall direction of government policy; laws; ministers; political clubs
5. when did he marry Marie-Antoinette?
Similar History resources: