1. Viruses will always be more deadly than bacteria and fungi?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one describes mutation?
- A break down of a microbe which makes it weaker
- A random and unpredictable change in a cell's DNA
- A change which will make any organism more deadly
- A predictable change in the cells structure
3. What is on the rise?
- Superbugs becoming more understood
- Underuse of antibiotics
- The amount of diseased becoming resistant to antibiotics
- Doctors not being educated enough
4. What's is a pandemic?
- A disease which can kill
- A disease which spreads across the world
- A disease which effects a country
- A disease which only effects a thew people
5. Which on of these can mutate most often?