1. Viruses will always be more deadly than bacteria and fungi?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What's is a pandemic?
- A disease which effects a country
- A disease which can kill
- A disease which spreads across the world
- A disease which only effects a thew people
3. Which on of these can mutate most often?
4. Which one describes mutation?
- A random and unpredictable change in a cell's DNA
- A predictable change in the cells structure
- A change which will make any organism more deadly
- A break down of a microbe which makes it weaker
5. Who was Ignaz Semmelweis?
- A disgraced doctor who lowered mortality rates by getting to doctors to wash their hands
- The man who discovered penicillin
- He came up with the idea of natural selection
- The doctor who examined chemical distribution through the body in pregnancy