1. What did he discover without releasing or having evidence to prove?
- That bacteria from dissections was being passed onto women when they gave birth
- That soap cleaned surfaces
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one describes mutation?
- A break down of a microbe which makes it weaker
- A random and unpredictable change in a cell's DNA
- A change which will make any organism more deadly
- A predictable change in the cells structure
3. Who was Ignaz Semmelweis?
- A disgraced doctor who lowered mortality rates by getting to doctors to wash their hands
- The man who discovered penicillin
- He came up with the idea of natural selection
- The doctor who examined chemical distribution through the body in pregnancy
4. What's is a pandemic?
- A disease which can kill
- A disease which spreads across the world
- A disease which effects a country
- A disease which only effects a thew people
5. Which on of these can mutate most often?