1. Semmelweis discovered that antiseptic soap did what?
- Killed all microbes
- Lower mortality rates to women who we're giving birth
- Enabled penicillin to mutate making it more deadly
- Increase MRSA
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one describes mutation?
- A random and unpredictable change in a cell's DNA
- A break down of a microbe which makes it weaker
- A predictable change in the cells structure
- A change which will make any organism more deadly
3. What's is a pandemic?
- A disease which can kill
- A disease which only effects a thew people
- A disease which spreads across the world
- A disease which effects a country
4. What did he discover without releasing or having evidence to prove?
- That bacteria from dissections was being passed onto women when they gave birth
- That soap cleaned surfaces
5. Which one of these is a mutated bacteria?
- Strep Throat
- Athletes Foot