1. Which one of these is a mutated bacteria?
- Athletes Foot
- Strep Throat
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was Ignaz Semmelweis?
- A disgraced doctor who lowered mortality rates by getting to doctors to wash their hands
- The man who discovered penicillin
- He came up with the idea of natural selection
- The doctor who examined chemical distribution through the body in pregnancy
3. What did he discover without releasing or having evidence to prove?
- That bacteria from dissections was being passed onto women when they gave birth
- That soap cleaned surfaces
4. Viruses will always be more deadly than bacteria and fungi?
5. Semmelweis discovered that antiseptic soap did what?
- Enabled penicillin to mutate making it more deadly
- Killed all microbes
- Lower mortality rates to women who we're giving birth
- Increase MRSA