1. Which on of these can mutate most often?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Viruses will always be more deadly than bacteria and fungi?
3. What did he discover without releasing or having evidence to prove?
- That bacteria from dissections was being passed onto women when they gave birth
- That soap cleaned surfaces
4. Who was Ignaz Semmelweis?
- The doctor who examined chemical distribution through the body in pregnancy
- A disgraced doctor who lowered mortality rates by getting to doctors to wash their hands
- He came up with the idea of natural selection
- The man who discovered penicillin
5. Semmelweis discovered that antiseptic soap did what?
- Lower mortality rates to women who we're giving birth
- Killed all microbes
- Increase MRSA
- Enabled penicillin to mutate making it more deadly