1. State the 5 groups of diseases.
- bacteria, virus fungus, hyphae, protoctists
- bacteria, virus , fungus, parasite, pathogen
- bacteria, virus, enzymes , ticks, mites
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What the the main types of transmission of diseases?
- physical contact, droplet infection, vectors
- physical contact, sharing of needles, coughing
- vectors, droplet infection, food contimination
3. Excess energy intake will result in what?
- Weight loss
4. what is the common vector in malaria?
- female anopheles mosquito
- male anopheles mosquito
- eggs laid in the blood stream of a human
5. How is BMI calculated?
- BMI = mass in Kg / (height in m)2
- BMI = mass in Kg / (height in m)2 / age
- BMI = mass in Kg / (height in m - age)2
Similar Biology resources: