1. Name the 3 stages in selective breeding.
- Isolation , artificial selection , natural production
- Isolation , Artificial selection , Inbreeding / line breeding
- Isolation, natural selection , inbreeding / line breeding
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. give an example of an external parasite
- head louse
3. What is meant by the term 'balanced diet' ?
- a diet that contains all the nutrients required for good health - in appropriate portions
- a diet that contains higher quantities of fruit & veg and proteins and cuts out fats and dairy
- a diet that is based on carbohydrates to gain energy
4. what is the common vector in malaria?
- eggs laid in the blood stream of a human
- female anopheles mosquito
- male anopheles mosquito
5. What are the two types of lipoproteins made of?
- Lipids , proteins and cholesterol
- Lipids , glucose , proteins and starch
- Lipids, proteins, starch and salts
Similar Biology resources: