1. What the the main types of transmission of diseases?
- physical contact, droplet infection, vectors
- physical contact, sharing of needles, coughing
- vectors, droplet infection, food contimination
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Excess energy intake will result in what?
- Weight loss
3. What are the two types of lipoproteins made of?
- Lipids, proteins, starch and salts
- Lipids , proteins and cholesterol
- Lipids , glucose , proteins and starch
4. Why is excess salt bad for cardiovascular health?
- Blood WP decreases so blood is less runny causing oxygen starvation in cells as blood cannot flow as well
- Blood WP decreases as more water is stored, causing a rise in blood pressure and potential damage to small arteries.
- Blood WP increases so the blood is able to flow quicker causing damage to the inside linings of arteries
5. Energy is required by all organisms. In humans, what percentage should come from carbohydrates?
Similar Biology resources: