1. Name the 3 stages in selective breeding.
- Isolation , artificial selection , natural production
- Isolation , Artificial selection , Inbreeding / line breeding
- Isolation, natural selection , inbreeding / line breeding
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. state the function of a insecticide
- A chemical that kills insects
- A chemical that kills fungi
- a Chemical that kills birds
3. Excess energy intake will result in what?
- Weight loss
4. What is meant by the term 'balanced diet' ?
- a diet that contains all the nutrients required for good health - in appropriate portions
- a diet that contains higher quantities of fruit & veg and proteins and cuts out fats and dairy
- a diet that is based on carbohydrates to gain energy
5. What does HIV stand for?
- human Immunol viral infection
- human immunodefinciey virus
- human immune virus
Similar Biology resources: