1. Define the term 'disease'.
- A departure from good health , a malfunction of the body / mind
- An illness that causes symptoms on the body
- A micro-organism that affects a host by damaging it
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. WHO uses a process to proritise their work. What is this process called?
3. What is meant by the term 'balanced diet' ?
- a diet that contains all the nutrients required for good health - in appropriate portions
- a diet that contains higher quantities of fruit & veg and proteins and cuts out fats and dairy
- a diet that is based on carbohydrates to gain energy
4. What are the two types of lipoproteins made of?
- Lipids , proteins and cholesterol
- Lipids , glucose , proteins and starch
- Lipids, proteins, starch and salts
5. Name the two types of lipoproteins found in the body.
- HDL's and LDL's
- HDL's and ADL's
- ADL's and GDL's
Similar Biology resources: