1. Name the 3 stages in selective breeding.
- Isolation , artificial selection , natural production
- Isolation , Artificial selection , Inbreeding / line breeding
- Isolation, natural selection , inbreeding / line breeding
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is meant by the term 'balanced diet' ?
- a diet that is based on carbohydrates to gain energy
- a diet that contains all the nutrients required for good health - in appropriate portions
- a diet that contains higher quantities of fruit & veg and proteins and cuts out fats and dairy
3. Energy is required by all organisms. In humans, what percentage should come from carbohydrates?
4. give an example of an external parasite
- head louse
5. how do viruses work?
- They invade cells and take over the genetics, cause the cell to make new copies of the virus which are then released
- They invade cells and destroy the contents. they then reproduce inside
- They invade cells and cause it to divide rapidly causing a mutation - the cell then triggers an immune response
Similar Biology resources: