1. Why is excess salt bad for cardiovascular health?
- Blood WP decreases as more water is stored, causing a rise in blood pressure and potential damage to small arteries.
- Blood WP increases so the blood is able to flow quicker causing damage to the inside linings of arteries
- Blood WP decreases so blood is less runny causing oxygen starvation in cells as blood cannot flow as well
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the common vector in malaria?
- female anopheles mosquito
- male anopheles mosquito
- eggs laid in the blood stream of a human
3. WHO uses a process to proritise their work. What is this process called?
4. Define the term 'disease'.
- A micro-organism that affects a host by damaging it
- A departure from good health , a malfunction of the body / mind
- An illness that causes symptoms on the body
5. state the function of a insecticide
- A chemical that kills insects
- A chemical that kills fungi
- a Chemical that kills birds
Similar Biology resources: