1. Name the 3 stages in selective breeding.
- Isolation , Artificial selection , Inbreeding / line breeding
- Isolation, natural selection , inbreeding / line breeding
- Isolation , artificial selection , natural production
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What the the main types of transmission of diseases?
- physical contact, droplet infection, vectors
- physical contact, sharing of needles, coughing
- vectors, droplet infection, food contimination
3. CHD is a disease caused by excess energy intake. What happens to lead to the development of CHD?
- Excess fats are deposited along the coronary arteries and cause the artery to become narrower and less elasticated so blood pressure drops causing blood flow to be less effective
- Excess fats taken in get deposited along coronary artery walls leading to atherosclerosis. Blood flow is restricted and cells are starved of oxygen
- Excess fats are deposited along coronary arteries and cause a blood to become restricted and so a clot forms blocking the artery
4. give an example of an external parasite
- head louse
5. WHO uses a process to proritise their work. What is this process called?
Similar Biology resources: