- Created by: Matt14
- Created on: 28-05-15 11:32
1. What the the main types of transmission of diseases?
- physical contact, droplet infection, vectors
- physical contact, sharing of needles, coughing
- vectors, droplet infection, food contimination
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Quorn is example of a mycoprotein. What is made from?
- An edible bacterium , Clostridium botulinum
- An edible fungus , Fusarium veneatum
- An edible enzyme,Ethelyene Tryase
3. CHD is a disease caused by excess energy intake. What happens to lead to the development of CHD?
- Excess fats taken in get deposited along coronary artery walls leading to atherosclerosis. Blood flow is restricted and cells are starved of oxygen
- Excess fats are deposited along coronary arteries and cause a blood to become restricted and so a clot forms blocking the artery
- Excess fats are deposited along the coronary arteries and cause the artery to become narrower and less elasticated so blood pressure drops causing blood flow to be less effective
4. WHO uses a process to proritise their work. What is this process called?
5. state the function of a insecticide
- A chemical that kills insects
- A chemical that kills fungi
- a Chemical that kills birds
Similar Biology resources: