1. how do viruses work?
- They invade cells and cause it to divide rapidly causing a mutation - the cell then triggers an immune response
- They invade cells and take over the genetics, cause the cell to make new copies of the virus which are then released
- They invade cells and destroy the contents. they then reproduce inside
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the two types of lipoproteins made of?
- Lipids, proteins, starch and salts
- Lipids , proteins and cholesterol
- Lipids , glucose , proteins and starch
3. Name the 3 stages in selective breeding.
- Isolation , Artificial selection , Inbreeding / line breeding
- Isolation, natural selection , inbreeding / line breeding
- Isolation , artificial selection , natural production
4. Name the two types of lipoproteins found in the body.
- HDL's and LDL's
- HDL's and ADL's
- ADL's and GDL's
5. Excess energy intake will result in what?
- Weight loss
Similar Biology resources: