1. State the 5 groups of diseases.
- bacteria, virus fungus, hyphae, protoctists
- bacteria, virus , fungus, parasite, pathogen
- bacteria, virus, enzymes , ticks, mites
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name the two types of lipoproteins found in the body.
- HDL's and LDL's
- HDL's and ADL's
- ADL's and GDL's
3. Define the term 'disease'.
- A micro-organism that affects a host by damaging it
- A departure from good health , a malfunction of the body / mind
- An illness that causes symptoms on the body
4. Energy is required by all organisms. In humans, what percentage should come from carbohydrates?
5. What the the main types of transmission of diseases?
- vectors, droplet infection, food contimination
- physical contact, droplet infection, vectors
- physical contact, sharing of needles, coughing
Similar Biology resources: