1. Define the term 'disease'.
- A departure from good health , a malfunction of the body / mind
- An illness that causes symptoms on the body
- A micro-organism that affects a host by damaging it
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Quorn is example of a mycoprotein. What is made from?
- An edible fungus , Fusarium veneatum
- An edible enzyme,Ethelyene Tryase
- An edible bacterium , Clostridium botulinum
3. WHO uses a process to proritise their work. What is this process called?
4. what is the common vector in malaria?
- female anopheles mosquito
- male anopheles mosquito
- eggs laid in the blood stream of a human
5. Energy is required by all organisms. In humans, what percentage should come from carbohydrates?
Similar Biology resources: