1. How do plants absorb mineral ions from the soil?
- Active Transport
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What factors increase the rate of transpiration?
- Higher temperature, windier and dryer conditions.
- Colder temperature
- Calmer conditions
3. What effect do root hair cells have on the surface area for absorption?
- Increases absorption
- Decreases absorption
4. What three gases pass through the stomata?
- Oxygen, carbon dioxide and water vapour
5. What would cause a plant to close it's stomata?
- If the plant is losing more water that it's absorbing.
- Hot weather