1. What is the function of stomata?
- To control the water loss of the plant
- To control oxygen loss of the plant
- To control carbon dioxide loss of the plant
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does this gas move into the leaf?
- Active Transport
3. What effect do root hair cells have on the surface area for absorption?
- Increases absorption
- Decreases absorption
4. What factors increase the rate of transpiration?
- Higher temperature, windier and dryer conditions.
- Colder temperature
- Calmer conditions
5. What type of cell controls the size of stomata?
- Guard cell