1. What would cause a plant to close it's stomata?
- If the plant is losing more water that it's absorbing.
- Hot weather
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What factors increase the rate of transpiration?
- Calmer conditions
- Higher temperature, windier and dryer conditions.
- Colder temperature
3. How does this gas move into the leaf?
- Active Transport
4. What is the function of stomata?
- To control the water loss of the plant
- To control oxygen loss of the plant
- To control carbon dioxide loss of the plant
5. What three gases pass through the stomata?
- Oxygen, carbon dioxide and water vapour