- Created by: IzzyDaymond
- Created on: 31-05-15 12:41
1. What does Patroclus do with Sarpedon after he kills him?
- He hands him over to Hector.
- He takes him armour.
- He brings him back to the Achaean camp.
- He taunts him.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Hector foreshadow when he taunts the dying Patroclus?
- His own death.
- The fall of Ilium.
- His son's death.
- His brother's death.
3. Why does Zeus decide that Patroclus must die?
- Patroclus disobeyed Achilles.
- Patroclus wounded Zeus' daughter, Aphrodite.
- Patroclus killed Zeus' son, Sarpedon.
- Patroclus wounded Hector.
4. What are Achilles' instructions to Patroclus for when he goes into battle?
- To pursue the Trojans until Ilium falls.
- To return as soon as the ships are saved.
- To wound Agamemnon but not to kill him.
- To kill Hector and retrieve Helen.
5. How does Apollo help in Patroclus' death?
- He wounds him, making it easier for Hector to kill him.
- He stuns him, making it easier for Sarpedon to kill him.
- He fills him with cowardice, making it easier for Paris to kill him.
- He makes him drop his shield, making it easier for Trygaeus to kill him.
Similar Classical Civilization resources: