1. Who speaks to Patroclus in the Achaean camp?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens to Odysseus in this book?
- Agamemnon punishes him for being dishonest about enemy tactics.
- He gets wounded and carried back to the Achaean camp by Ajax.
- He gets wounded by Hector when attempting to infiltrate Trojan ranks.
- Ajax accidentally wounds him with his spear and weeps for his errors.
3. Who does Achilles send to the Achaean camp to find any news?
4. What is Patroclus asked to do when he visits the Achaean camp?
- Convince Achilles to fight or disguise himself as Achilles and fight in his place.
- Disguise himself as Hector or Priam and infiltrate Ilium to kidnap Helen and return her to Menelaus.
- Discourage Achilles from fighting as his presence will only serve to make matters worse.
- Disguise himself as Paris and infiltrate Trojan ranks to expose tactics.
5. Why does Machaon get taken to the Achaean camp in a chariot?
- He is needed to heal the wounds of Odysseus who is to kidnap Helen.
- He has been wounded by Paris in battle when the Trojans attacked the Achaean line.
- He accidentally wounded Agamemnon in battle and is about to be tortured.
- The Achaean line has yet to be attacked by the Trojans therefore he would be safest there.
Similar Classical Civilization resources: