1. What is Patroclus asked to do when he visits the Achaean camp?
- Convince Achilles to fight or disguise himself as Achilles and fight in his place.
- Disguise himself as Hector or Priam and infiltrate Ilium to kidnap Helen and return her to Menelaus.
- Discourage Achilles from fighting as his presence will only serve to make matters worse.
- Disguise himself as Paris and infiltrate Trojan ranks to expose tactics.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens after Diomedes wounds Hector?
- Paris would Agamemnon
- Paris wounds Diomedes
- Hector wounds Menelaus
- Hector wounds Diomedes
3. Who does Achilles send to the Achaean camp to find any news?
4. Who speaks to Patroclus in the Achaean camp?
5. What does Iris tell Hector to do in this book?
- Wait until the storm has passed before retreating from the Achaean line.
- Wait until Achilles has returned to war before the Trojans offer a truce.
- Wait until Agamemnon is wounded before he attacks the Achaean line.
- Wait until Helen is returned to Menelaus before advancing on Achaean lines.
Similar Classical Civilization resources: