1. Who does Achilles send to the Achaean camp to find any news?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens after Diomedes wounds Hector?
- Paris would Agamemnon
- Hector wounds Diomedes
- Paris wounds Diomedes
- Hector wounds Menelaus
3. Who speaks to Patroclus in the Achaean camp?
4. What does Iris tell Hector to do in this book?
- Wait until Achilles has returned to war before the Trojans offer a truce.
- Wait until Agamemnon is wounded before he attacks the Achaean line.
- Wait until the storm has passed before retreating from the Achaean line.
- Wait until Helen is returned to Menelaus before advancing on Achaean lines.
5. What is Patroclus asked to do when he visits the Achaean camp?
- Convince Achilles to fight or disguise himself as Achilles and fight in his place.
- Disguise himself as Hector or Priam and infiltrate Ilium to kidnap Helen and return her to Menelaus.
- Discourage Achilles from fighting as his presence will only serve to make matters worse.
- Disguise himself as Paris and infiltrate Trojan ranks to expose tactics.