1. Who does Achilles send to the Achaean camp to find any news?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who is seriously wounded by the Trojans in this book?
- Dikaiopolis, the Achaean priest of Apollo.
- Tandarus, the Achaean priest of Athene.
- Machaon, the Achaean healer.
- Trygaeus, the Achaean soothsayer.
3. What does Iris tell Hector to do in this book?
- Wait until Achilles has returned to war before the Trojans offer a truce.
- Wait until Helen is returned to Menelaus before advancing on Achaean lines.
- Wait until Agamemnon is wounded before he attacks the Achaean line.
- Wait until the storm has passed before retreating from the Achaean line.
4. Who speaks to Patroclus in the Achaean camp?
5. Why does Machaon get taken to the Achaean camp in a chariot?
- He has been wounded by Paris in battle when the Trojans attacked the Achaean line.
- The Achaean line has yet to be attacked by the Trojans therefore he would be safest there.
- He accidentally wounded Agamemnon in battle and is about to be tortured.
- He is needed to heal the wounds of Odysseus who is to kidnap Helen.