1. What happens to Odysseus in this book?
- He gets wounded and carried back to the Achaean camp by Ajax.
- Agamemnon punishes him for being dishonest about enemy tactics.
- Ajax accidentally wounds him with his spear and weeps for his errors.
- He gets wounded by Hector when attempting to infiltrate Trojan ranks.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Zeus do at the beginning of Book 11?
- Sends Athene to negotiate with the Trojans.
- Rains blood on the Achaean camp.
- Directs strong winds against the Achaean army.
- Sends a flood to the Trojan camp.
3. What does Achilles see from his camp in this book?
- Agamemnon go past wounded on horseback.
- The wounded Achaean healer in a chariot.
- The wounded Achaean priest of Apollo go past on horseback.
- The corpse of Diomedes pass by in a chariot.
4. Who does Achilles send to the Achaean camp to find any news?
5. What does Iris tell Hector to do in this book?
- Wait until Agamemnon is wounded before he attacks the Achaean line.
- Wait until Achilles has returned to war before the Trojans offer a truce.
- Wait until Helen is returned to Menelaus before advancing on Achaean lines.
- Wait until the storm has passed before retreating from the Achaean line.
Similar Classical Civilization resources: