1. Who is seriously wounded by the Trojans in this book?
- Machaon, the Achaean healer.
- Tandarus, the Achaean priest of Athene.
- Trygaeus, the Achaean soothsayer.
- Dikaiopolis, the Achaean priest of Apollo.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens after Diomedes wounds Hector?
- Paris would Agamemnon
- Paris wounds Diomedes
- Hector wounds Menelaus
- Hector wounds Diomedes
3. What does Zeus do at the beginning of Book 11?
- Sends Athene to negotiate with the Trojans.
- Sends a flood to the Trojan camp.
- Rains blood on the Achaean camp.
- Directs strong winds against the Achaean army.
4. Who speaks to Patroclus in the Achaean camp?
5. What does Iris tell Hector to do in this book?
- Wait until Achilles has returned to war before the Trojans offer a truce.
- Wait until Helen is returned to Menelaus before advancing on Achaean lines.
- Wait until Agamemnon is wounded before he attacks the Achaean line.
- Wait until the storm has passed before retreating from the Achaean line.
Similar Classical Civilization resources: