1. What happens to Odysseus in this book?
- He gets wounded and carried back to the Achaean camp by Ajax.
- Ajax accidentally wounds him with his spear and weeps for his errors.
- He gets wounded by Hector when attempting to infiltrate Trojan ranks.
- Agamemnon punishes him for being dishonest about enemy tactics.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Achilles see from his camp in this book?
- The wounded Achaean healer in a chariot.
- The wounded Achaean priest of Apollo go past on horseback.
- Agamemnon go past wounded on horseback.
- The corpse of Diomedes pass by in a chariot.
3. Who does Achilles send to the Achaean camp to find any news?
4. What happens after Diomedes wounds Hector?
- Paris wounds Diomedes
- Paris would Agamemnon
- Hector wounds Diomedes
- Hector wounds Menelaus
5. What is Patroclus asked to do when he visits the Achaean camp?
- Disguise himself as Hector or Priam and infiltrate Ilium to kidnap Helen and return her to Menelaus.
- Discourage Achilles from fighting as his presence will only serve to make matters worse.
- Convince Achilles to fight or disguise himself as Achilles and fight in his place.
- Disguise himself as Paris and infiltrate Trojan ranks to expose tactics.
Similar Classical Civilization resources: