1. Who speaks to Patroclus in the Achaean camp?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens to Odysseus in this book?
- He gets wounded and carried back to the Achaean camp by Ajax.
- Ajax accidentally wounds him with his spear and weeps for his errors.
- He gets wounded by Hector when attempting to infiltrate Trojan ranks.
- Agamemnon punishes him for being dishonest about enemy tactics.
3. Who is seriously wounded by the Trojans in this book?
- Machaon, the Achaean healer.
- Tandarus, the Achaean priest of Athene.
- Trygaeus, the Achaean soothsayer.
- Dikaiopolis, the Achaean priest of Apollo.
4. What does Zeus do at the beginning of Book 11?
- Rains blood on the Achaean camp.
- Sends a flood to the Trojan camp.
- Directs strong winds against the Achaean army.
- Sends Athene to negotiate with the Trojans.
5. Why does Machaon get taken to the Achaean camp in a chariot?
- The Achaean line has yet to be attacked by the Trojans therefore he would be safest there.
- He accidentally wounded Agamemnon in battle and is about to be tortured.
- He has been wounded by Paris in battle when the Trojans attacked the Achaean line.
- He is needed to heal the wounds of Odysseus who is to kidnap Helen.
Similar Classical Civilization resources: