1. What happens after Diomedes wounds Hector?
- Hector wounds Menelaus
- Paris would Agamemnon
- Paris wounds Diomedes
- Hector wounds Diomedes
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens to Odysseus in this book?
- Agamemnon punishes him for being dishonest about enemy tactics.
- He gets wounded and carried back to the Achaean camp by Ajax.
- He gets wounded by Hector when attempting to infiltrate Trojan ranks.
- Ajax accidentally wounds him with his spear and weeps for his errors.
3. What is Patroclus asked to do when he visits the Achaean camp?
- Disguise himself as Paris and infiltrate Trojan ranks to expose tactics.
- Convince Achilles to fight or disguise himself as Achilles and fight in his place.
- Discourage Achilles from fighting as his presence will only serve to make matters worse.
- Disguise himself as Hector or Priam and infiltrate Ilium to kidnap Helen and return her to Menelaus.
4. Who does Achilles send to the Achaean camp to find any news?
5. Who is seriously wounded by the Trojans in this book?
- Tandarus, the Achaean priest of Athene.
- Trygaeus, the Achaean soothsayer.
- Machaon, the Achaean healer.
- Dikaiopolis, the Achaean priest of Apollo.
Similar Classical Civilization resources: