1. What happens after Diomedes wounds Hector?
- Paris wounds Diomedes
- Paris would Agamemnon
- Hector wounds Diomedes
- Hector wounds Menelaus
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who does Achilles send to the Achaean camp to find any news?
3. What is Patroclus asked to do when he visits the Achaean camp?
- Convince Achilles to fight or disguise himself as Achilles and fight in his place.
- Disguise himself as Hector or Priam and infiltrate Ilium to kidnap Helen and return her to Menelaus.
- Discourage Achilles from fighting as his presence will only serve to make matters worse.
- Disguise himself as Paris and infiltrate Trojan ranks to expose tactics.
4. What does Achilles see from his camp in this book?
- The wounded Achaean healer in a chariot.
- The corpse of Diomedes pass by in a chariot.
- The wounded Achaean priest of Apollo go past on horseback.
- Agamemnon go past wounded on horseback.
5. What happens to Odysseus in this book?
- Agamemnon punishes him for being dishonest about enemy tactics.
- He gets wounded and carried back to the Achaean camp by Ajax.
- He gets wounded by Hector when attempting to infiltrate Trojan ranks.
- Ajax accidentally wounds him with his spear and weeps for his errors.
Similar Classical Civilization resources: