1. Who speaks to Patroclus in the Achaean camp?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens after Diomedes wounds Hector?
- Paris would Agamemnon
- Hector wounds Diomedes
- Paris wounds Diomedes
- Hector wounds Menelaus
3. What does Achilles see from his camp in this book?
- Agamemnon go past wounded on horseback.
- The corpse of Diomedes pass by in a chariot.
- The wounded Achaean healer in a chariot.
- The wounded Achaean priest of Apollo go past on horseback.
4. Who does Achilles send to the Achaean camp to find any news?
5. What is Patroclus asked to do when he visits the Achaean camp?
- Disguise himself as Hector or Priam and infiltrate Ilium to kidnap Helen and return her to Menelaus.
- Discourage Achilles from fighting as his presence will only serve to make matters worse.
- Convince Achilles to fight or disguise himself as Achilles and fight in his place.
- Disguise himself as Paris and infiltrate Trojan ranks to expose tactics.
Similar Classical Civilization resources: