1. What was the 'Spanish Fury' in 1576?
- Massacre of Protestants in the Netherlands
- Mutiny of Spanish army
- Spanish attack on English army
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did Elizabeth try to tell Phillip to accept the pacifcation of Ghent and recall Don Juan?
3. Which of these DIDN'T happen in 1583?
- Duke of Parma makes headway in the Netherlands
- Phillip orders the construction of a large navy
- De Menodza involves himself in the Throckmorton Pot
4. What country did Phillip conquer in 1580?
5. When was the trade embargo between Spain and England lifted?