1. When did Elizabeth try to tell Phillip to accept the pacifcation of Ghent and recall Don Juan?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these WASN'T a consequence of Elizabeth taking over the Genoese loan to Spain?
- Trade embargo
- Peace Treaty
- Phillip seized all English property in Spain
- Alva seizes all English ships and property in the Netherlands
3. What was the 'Spanish Fury' in 1576?
- Mutiny of Spanish army
- Spanish attack on English army
- Massacre of Protestants in the Netherlands
4. In what year did Spain attack Hawkins at San Juan de Ulva?
5. Which of these DIDN'T happen in 1583?
- Duke of Parma makes headway in the Netherlands
- Phillip orders the construction of a large navy
- De Menodza involves himself in the Throckmorton Pot