1. Define contraception:
- Having a baby
- Artifical contraception
- The prevention of pregnancy using certain methods
- Getting pregnant
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What doe the Roman Catholic church say about divorce?
- I dunno!
- It is accepted
- Accepts it but a sacrament cannot be undone and if they have a sexual relationship with or get married to another person they cannot take communion
- It is always wrong
3. Who is Onan
- A guy in the Bible who is gay
- An important female figure
- An Old Testament figure who is condemned by God for 'spilling his seed on the ground'
- An Old Testament figure who is condemned by God
4. What happens in 1 Corinthians 6:9-10?
- Paul condemns homosexuality
- The second creation story
- Jesus says divorce is wrong
- Onan sins
5. What does the Anglican church believe abput contraception?
- Parents can decide
- It is wrong
- Parents should choose how many children they have because they are influenced by God's conscience
- It is fine