Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. Roman Catholic view on female ministers etc:
- Do not allow - only male disciples and during the celebration of the Eucharist at mass, the priest represents Jesus
- Do not allow - only male disciples
- Do not allow - during the celebration of the Eucharist at mass, the priest represents Jesus
- Do not allow
7. Anglican view on women in the church?
- Do allow
- Do allow priests but debating about bishops
- debating about bishops
- Do allow priests
8. Roman Catholic and Orthodox view of importance of marriage
- It is a sacrament
- It isn't very important
- Everyone should get married
- It is quite important
9. Quote Jesus said about marriage also, what happens in Mark 10:6-9?
- 'What God has joined together, let man not seperate' and Jesus states that divorce is wrong
- Jesus states that divorce is wrong
- 'What God has joined together, let man not seperate'
- 'let man not seperate'
10. What does Moses say about divorce?
- It is always wrong
- Divorce was permitted if a man found out something indicent about his wife
- Divorce was permitted if a woman found out something indicent about her husband
- It is always right
11. What does the Orthodox Church say about divorce?
- You can get married a second or third time because of the concern for the spiritual well-being of the person
- It is always wrong
- It is accepted
- You can get married as many times as you want
12. Define Nuptial mass and what faith practices it?
- A special Eucharist celebrated at a wedding, Roman Catholics
- The Eucharist
- A wedding
- Roman Catholics
13. Define contraception:
- The prevention of pregnancy using certain methods
- Getting pregnant
- Having a baby
- Artifical contraception
14. Define celibate
- To live together but not be married
- To abstain from sexual activity
- To abstain from sexual activity because of a vow
- Sexual activity outside of marriage
15. Roman Catholic view on contraception:
- They have no view
- It is wrong
- It is wrong to prevent it as conception is a natural outcome of sexual intercourse
- It is fine
16. What happens in the first and second creation story? (with quote)
- First - male and female are created equaly 'male and female he created them', second - men were created first and women were made as a companion for men
- second - men were created first and women were made as a companion for men
- First - male and female are created equaly
- First - male and female are created equaly 'male and female he created them'
17. Christian view on sexual relationships:
- No strong view
- Too many opposing views
- Adultery, fornication and homosexuality is (nearly always) wrong
- Adultery, fornication and homosexuality is (nearly always) right
18. What happens in 1 Corinthians 6:9-10?
- Paul condemns homosexuality
- Jesus says divorce is wrong
- Onan sins
- The second creation story
19. What do Methodists deel about homosexuality?
- They accept a person as being homosexual they would condemn them for 'acting on homosexual instincts'
- They're not sure
- They are against it
- They are for it
20. Define economy:
- An act which is done out of the concern for others
- Government buissnes