- Created by: Amy Abbott
- Created on: 04-12-12 22:05
1. What is the odds ratio formula?
- odds that an exposed person develops the disease / odds that a non-exposed person develops the disease
- Number of exposed people infected with the disease / by the total number of exposed people
- Number of new and exsisting / divided by the total population
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an experimental study?
- a study in which conditions are in direct control of the investigator
- the study of diseases for which medical care is sought
- any designated group individuals who are followed or traced over time
3. A factor that can influence the exposure to disease causing agents ?
- Not washing your hands
- Immunocompromised or nutritionally deficient
- The size of bacteria
4. What is incidence?
- No. of new events occurring in a defined population during a specified period of time
- the cumulative incidence of infection in a population observed over a period of time during an epidemic
- The amount of bacteria present in one individual
5. What is morbidity?
- the relative incidence of a disease
- number of deaths in a population per unit time
- measures the odds of exposure for cases compared to controls