1. Limbo is
- a place between land and ocean
- the sky
- a place between Heaven and Hell
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. The dance Limbo was started by slaves on a ship true or false?
3. "on the burning ground," from the poem Limbo, reflects hell/purgatory true or false?
4. "down down down" from the poem Limbo is an example of what?
- Rule of 3
- Rhetorical Question
5. "Small round hard stones click," from the poem Nothings Changed is monosylabic, this reflects
- The writers foot steps
- The writers slow life
- The writers boredom