1. In the analysis of suicides, what percentage of suicides were committed by 1. Hanging and 2. Drug Overdose
- 45% by Hanging | 37% by Drug Overdose
- 97% by Hanging | 0.8% by Drug Overdose
- 90% by Hanging | 3.7% by Drug Overdose
- 87% by Hanging | 2.5% by Drug Overdose
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many suicides occurred between the hours of midnight and 8am?
3. How many had a history of self-abuse?
4. A content analysis was conducted of Prison Department Personal Files, select the 3 correct examples of things found in the Personal Files.
- Coroners' Inquest, Height & Weight, Favourite Food
- Coroners' Inquest, Time Spent in Prison, Inmate's Background
- Height & Weight, Time Spent in Prison, Inmate's Background
- Coroners' Inquest, Favourite Food, Inmate's Background
5. How many suicides occurred when prisoners were on remand? (Imprisoned awaiting their hearing)