1. How many wars have been fought between democracies and non-democracies between 1816 and 1991?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is not an unconsolidated germinal democracy with temporarily slipped back into authoritarianism?
3. What effect do Przeworski et al find low economic development, a presidential exec and military authoritarian past have on consolidation?
- all make consolidation less likely but have no effect on reversals to authoritarianism
- all make democratic consolidation less likely and encourage reversals to authoritarianism
4. Who says 'the more well-to-do a nation, the greater the chances that it will sustain democracy'?
5. Who says that if Linz' focus had been post-colonial Africa and Asia, parliamentary systems would be the the institutional demon?