1. What percentage of the world's states were semi-presidential in 2002?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the curse of natural resources?
- people can be continually bought off and economic development stagnates since there is no need to improve efficiency
- oil rich countries can be exploited by the west
3. Which country is a good example of feckless pluralism due to many multiparty elections, frequent alternation of power since 1990 yet high public disaffection and little real sense of democratic accountability?
4. Who says 'abuse of power is hardly a presidential monopoly'?
5. Who distinguishes between democratic survival due to consolidation and democratic survival due to favourable circumstances? (disease analogy)