- Created by: Emily Lunnon
- Created on: 19-04-15 16:15
1. Who thinks that democracy became popular for macrosociological reasons of modernization and rising standards of education?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who says that if Linz' focus had been post-colonial Africa and Asia, parliamentary systems would be the the institutional demon?
3. Who distinguishes between rapid deaths and slow deaths: silent regressions from democratic to semi-democratic rule?
4. How many wars have been fought between democracies and non-democracies between 1816 and 1991?
5. Which of the following is not a form of semi-presidentialism?
- president-parliamentism (PM and cabinet chosen by pres and responsible to it)
- premier-presidentialism (pres chosen by leg)