1. Who says that there must be sufficient social organisation and social capital for a society to have a revolution and times of crisis can make the collective action problem easier to solve?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is not a reason why the combination of presidentialism and multipartism is destabilizing according to Mainwaring?
- more likely to produce ideological polarization
- difficulties with interparty coalition building
- president can't be partisan enough
- likely to produce legislative deadlock
3. Which country is a good example of feckless pluralism due to many multiparty elections, frequent alternation of power since 1990 yet high public disaffection and little real sense of democratic accountability?
4. Who says that there is insufficient evidence to make the claim the cohabitation is perilous under semi-pres' and that Niger is the only country where cohab has ever been directly responsible for the collapse of democracy?
5. By what percent faster to economies of democracies grow than non-democracies?