1. After what year was democracy the most common system globally?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who says that if Linz' focus had been post-colonial Africa and Asia, parliamentary systems would be the the institutional demon?
3. Who says 'the more well-to-do a nation, the greater the chances that it will sustain democracy'?
4. Who says 'Winner-take-all is a function of electoral systems, not of institutions in the abstract'?
5. What characterises dominant-power politics?
- blurring of the line between state and ruling party/person
- censored state
- electoral rule rigidity