1. Who says that we need 'limited polarization'?
- Almond and Verba
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is the USA not an example of the civic culture?
- it has a 'strain of immobility which often pervades the American political process'
- the electorate is too religious
- the separation of powers is too polarizing
- the electorate is too partisan
3. Why is Mexico not an example of the civic culture?
- lack of experience of political input and rejection of political output
- lacks passive output satisfaction
- too young a democracy
- underlying military tensions
4. Who made the distinction between bridging and bonding?
5. Which of these models do Almond and Verba associate with the civic culture?
- complete Participant