1. Who finds that the middle classes have twice as many associations as the working class, but they do not last as long?
- Brehm and Rahn
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Orbell and Dawes' virtuous circle due to anticipated cooperation prompting cooperative behaviour is accompanied by what?
- a vicious circle
- higher social trust
3. Which of these models do Almond and Verba associate with the civic culture?
- complete Participant
4. Who finds that associational life has no impact on political trust but social trust does?
5. What can citizens not have in the civic culture?
- compete loyalty
- political participation
- free speech
- political orientation