1. In what sort of culture are citizens 'active yet passive; involved yet not too involved; influential, yet deferential', according to Almond and Verba?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is not an explanation at the lack of erosion of social capital in the UK, according to Hall (1999)?
- Educational Reform
- Transformation of the Class structure
- Government Policy
3. Who made the distinction between bridging and bonding?
4. How big an increase was there in adult voluntary associational behaviour between 1959 and 1990
5. Who found that social capital affects democracy and democracy affects social capital?