1. Which of these models do Almond and Verba associate with the civic culture?
- complete Participant
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who finds that the middle classes have twice as many associations as the working class, but they do not last as long?
- Brehm and Rahn
3. What can citizens not have in the civic culture?
- political orientation
- political participation
- compete loyalty
- free speech
4. Why is the USA not an example of the civic culture?
- it has a 'strain of immobility which often pervades the American political process'
- the electorate is too religious
- the separation of powers is too polarizing
- the electorate is too partisan
5. Who made the distinction between bridging and bonding?