1. What can citizens not have in the civic culture?
- compete loyalty
- political orientation
- political participation
- free speech
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who believed that social capital was the solution to collective action problems?
3. Who made the distinction between bridging and bonding?
4. Who finds that generalized reciprocity is associated with better governmental performance but social connectedness is not, in a study of the US state governments?
- Peter Hall
- Stephen Knack
- Brehm and Rahn
5. Who finds that associational life has no impact on political trust but social trust does?