1. Where is Barley Grown?
- The USA
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. How Do you get Carbon Dioxide into Food?
- Yeast, SR Flour, Bicarbonate of Soda and Baking Powder
- Air, Pusing, Hoping and Flying
- Yeast,Plain Flour,Bicarbonate of Soda and Baking Powder
- Bicarbonate of Soda, Baking Powder SR Flour and Plain Flour
3. What does Yeast need to Grow?
4. What are the Three Main Raising Agents?
- Ice, Carbon Dioxide and Steam
- Flames, Steak and Chips
- Air, Steam And Carbon Dioxide
- Air, Cabon Dioxide and Ice
5. What is the Staple Food in England?