1. How Do you get Carbon Dioxide into Food?
- Bicarbonate of Soda, Baking Powder SR Flour and Plain Flour
- Yeast, SR Flour, Bicarbonate of Soda and Baking Powder
- Yeast,Plain Flour,Bicarbonate of Soda and Baking Powder
- Air, Pusing, Hoping and Flying
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Yeast need to Grow?
3. Where is Barley Grown?
- The USA
4. What are the Three Main Raising Agents?
- Ice, Carbon Dioxide and Steam
- Air, Steam And Carbon Dioxide
- Air, Cabon Dioxide and Ice
- Flames, Steak and Chips
5. What is the Staple Food in England?