1. How was data collected in Geer + Meisel?
- GSR and ECGs
- Urine tests
- ECGs and EEGs
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the cause of stress studied by Geer + Meisel?
- Life Events
- Lack of Control
3. Which group showed the least stress?
- Both Group 1 and 2
- Group 1 (predictability + control)
- Group 2 (predictability + no control)
- Group 3 (no predictability + no control)
4. How was data collected in Johansson's study?
- Urine samples
- Covert observation
5. Which life event is the most stressful?
- Jail term
- Death of a spouse
- Marital seperation