1. Which life event is the most stressful?
- Jail term
- Death of a spouse
- Marital seperation
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. How was data collected in Johansson's study?
- Urine samples
- Covert observation
3. How many participants were there in Johansson's study?
- 14 finishers, 10 cleaners
- 16 finishers, 12 cleaners
- 10 finishers, 14 cleaners
- 12 finishers, 16 cleaners
4. What was the cause of stress studied by Johansson?
- Life Events
- Lack of Control
5. Which group showed the least stress?
- Group 2 (predictability + no control)
- Group 1 (predictability + control)
- Group 3 (no predictability + no control)
- Both Group 1 and 2