1. How many times did income tax fall between 1957 and 1964?
- 3 times
- It didn't
- 4 times
- 5 times
1 of 4
Other questions in this quiz
2. By 1961 what percentage of income was used on necessities (clothes and food)?
3. What were pessimists worried about with the consumer revolution?
- The TV would get more boring
- People would stop working
- It would break traditional family values
- It would mean more time spent with families
4. How many weeks of paid holiday could most employees take?
Similar History resources: