1. What were pessimists worried about with the consumer revolution?
- The TV would get more boring
- People would stop working
- It would break traditional family values
- It would mean more time spent with families
1 of 4
Other questions in this quiz
2. By 1961 what percentage of income was used on necessities (clothes and food)?
3. How many weeks of paid holiday could most employees take?
4. How many times did income tax fall between 1957 and 1964?
- 3 times
- 4 times
- 5 times
- It didn't
Similar History resources: