- Created by: AmberJ1
- Created on: 13-10-16 12:29
1. Where is the heart situated?
- Nearer the liver in the mediastium, more towards the left
- Between the lungs in the mediastinum, more towards the left
- Between the lungs in the mediastium, more towards the right
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. True or false, the coronary circulation doesn't controls blood to the heart
3. What is a graphic record called?
4. Why is protection of the heart nescessay?
- To protect from only trauma
- To protect from trauma, infection and trauma
- There isn't a need
5. Which blood vessel has the highest pressure?