- Created by: BeckiSweet95
- Created on: 18-05-18 01:38
1. What tissue is the heart made up of?
- Striated Muscle
- Simple Squamous
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What blood structure contains haemoglobin
- Red blood cells
- White blood cells
3. What disorder often has no other symptoms?
- Coronary Heart Disease
- High blood pressure
4. What blood vessel returns deoxygenated blood?
5. What is diastolic blood pressure?
- Pressure in the arteries when the heart is resting
- Pressure in the atria when the left ventricle contracts
- Pressure in the ventricles when blood flows in
- Pressure in the heart when the heart is resting