1. What is diastolic blood pressure?
- Pressure in the ventricles when blood flows in
- Pressure in the heart when the heart is resting
- Pressure in the arteries when the heart is resting
- Pressure in the atria when the left ventricle contracts
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What isn't a main blood function?
3. What tissue is the heart made up of?
- Striated Muscle
- Simple Squamous
4. What blood vessel supplies tissues and organs with nutrients?
5. What blood vessel returns deoxygenated blood?