1. How is a positive ion formed?
- when an atom joins with another atom
- when an atom loses one or more electrons
- when an atom gains one or more electrons
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an Isotope?
- When the mass number isn't the same
- When the amount of neutrons in an element isn't the same
- When the amount of protons in an element isn't the same
3. What is a ful outer shell?
- When there is eight electrons in the outer shell
- When there is eight neutrons in the outer shell
- When there is eight protons is the outer shell
4. What is the atomic number of an element?
- The number of protons
- The number of neutrons
- The number of isotopes
- It's weight
5. What is the mass number of an element?
- The amount of charge in an element
- The number of protons and neutrons in an element
- The number of protons, neutrons and isotopes in an element