1. what year was the children and young persons act?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what did the handing of a white feather signify?
- that the woman wanted to marry the man.
- that the woman thought a man was a coward for not fighting in the war no matter what the reason.
- that the woman wanted the mans job.
- that the woman thought the man was attractive.
3. when did Lloyd George become prime minister?
- May 1914
- December 1916
- November 1915
- January 1913
4. Which city did Seebohm Rowntree survey?
- New York
5. which industry did John Galt witness exploitation of children?