1. when did Pankhurst create the WSPU?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. between 1890 and 1900, what fraction of people were in poverty?
3. what is a likely term to describe the suffragists actions as?
4. what did the handing of a white feather signify?
- that the woman wanted the mans job.
- that the woman wanted to marry the man.
- that the woman thought a man was a coward for not fighting in the war no matter what the reason.
- that the woman thought the man was attractive.
5. what was the suffragists reaction to Asquith's backtrack on the conciliation bill?
- they supported the labour party instead of liberals.
- they supported the conservative party instead of liberals.
- they killed Asquith.
- they quit the Suffragists and joined the Suffragettes.