1. what was the suffragists reaction to Asquith's backtrack on the conciliation bill?
- they killed Asquith.
- they quit the Suffragists and joined the Suffragettes.
- they supported the labour party instead of liberals.
- they supported the conservative party instead of liberals.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which city did Charles Booth do his poverty map on?
- New York
3. when were all men conscripted to fight in war?
- may 1914
- may 1916
- may 1918
- may 1917
4. when was DORA introduced?
- august 1914
- august 1917
- august 1915
- august 1916
5. what year did the suffragists create the NUWSS?