1. what is a likely term to describe the suffragettes actions as?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what year did the suffragists create the NUWSS?
3. what was the suffragists reaction to Asquith's backtrack on the conciliation bill?
- they supported the labour party instead of liberals.
- they supported the conservative party instead of liberals.
- they killed Asquith.
- they quit the Suffragists and joined the Suffragettes.
4. between 1890 and 1900, what fraction of people were in poverty?
5. when did Lloyd George become prime minister?
- December 1916
- November 1915
- May 1914
- January 1913