1. what did the handing of a white feather signify?
- that the woman wanted to marry the man.
- that the woman thought the man was attractive.
- that the woman thought a man was a coward for not fighting in the war no matter what the reason.
- that the woman wanted the mans job.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what was the suffragists reaction to Asquith's backtrack on the conciliation bill?
- they supported the labour party instead of liberals.
- they quit the Suffragists and joined the Suffragettes.
- they supported the conservative party instead of liberals.
- they killed Asquith.
3. when did Lloyd George become prime minister?
- January 1913
- December 1916
- May 1914
- November 1915
4. when was compulsory rationing introduced?
5. What was Charles Booth's occupation, which was the reason he was taken seriously?
- Prime Minister
- successful businessman
- policitcal advisor