- Created by: Mp13001
- Created on: 12-02-20 16:33
1. What is the function of the fornix?
- Major output of hippocampus
- Major output of amygdala
- Connects hippocampus and limbic system
- Connects amygdala with thalamus
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not a cause for amnesia?
- All of them are causes
- Head injury
- Herpes simplex encephalitis
- Korsakoff's Syndrome
3. What is attention driven by?
4. What is the function of the mammillary bodies
- Pushes blood around the brain
- Provides memory neurons with proteins
- Gateway from fornix to thalamus
- Connects amygdala with hippocampus
5. What is impaired in amnesia?
- Mirror drawing
- short-term memory
- verbal and visual learning
- semantic memory