1. The IRA split, many new young and more radical Catholics joined, what did the second group become known as?
- The Provisional IRA
- IRA Youth movement
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. After this the Widgery tribunal recieved over 700 witnesses but only a few were listened to, how many?
- 72 including doctors priests etc
- 117 including doctors priests etc
- 300 including doctors priests etc
- 164 including doctors priests etc
3. Who said this: "Some members of our armed forces acted wrongly, and the government take responsibility for the armed forces"
- Tony Blair
- A family member of one of the victims
- David Cameron
- Political activists
4. The 1 PARA troops were stationed to divert the marchers. What casualties occurred during the march?
- 13 dead unarmed men, 17 injured
- 13 dead mean including 1 soldier and 17 injured
- 13 dead men
- 17 injured
5. What event might be described as the start of a violent cycle?
- The Battle of Bogside
- The Battle of Burnthall at Bridge
- the 1960s Civil rights movement
- The Derry March