1. What is the final electron acceptor in the electron transport chain?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where does the electron transport chain take place?
- Matrix of the mitochondria
3. The order of respiration stages are .....
- Glycolysis, The link reaction, Calvin cycle, The electron transport chain
- Glycolysis, The link reaction, Krebs cycle, The electron transport chain
- The link reaction, Glycolysis, Krebs cycle, The electron transport chain
- The electon transport chain, Glycolysis, The link reaction,Krebs cycle
4. What is the carbon product of the link reaction?
- Coenzyme A
- Carbon dioxide
5. This process does not require oxygen ....
Similar Biology resources: