1. Electrons are delivered by FADH2 and NADH in the electron transport chain .......
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the final carbon product of anaerobic respiration in animals?
3. How many net yield of ATP and NADH is made per glucose molecule in glycolysis?
- 1 ATP AND 3 NADH
- 2 NADH AND 2 ATP
- 2 NADH AND 4 ATP
4. Where does the krebs cycle take place?
- Matrix of the mitochondria
5. What is the final electron acceptor in the electron transport chain?
Similar Biology resources: