1. What is the final electron acceptor in the electron transport chain?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where does the krebs cycle take place?
- Matrix of the mitochondria
3. How many net yield of ATP and NADH is made per glucose molecule in glycolysis?
- 1 ATP AND 3 NADH
- 2 NADH AND 2 ATP
- 2 NADH AND 4 ATP
4. Which of these is not an advantage of ATP?
- Is a small molecule
- Hard to split
- Provides readily available energy
5. Where does the link reaction take place?
- Matrix of mitochondria
Similar Biology resources: