1. Where does the electron transport chain take place?
- Matrix of the mitochondria
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many net yield of ATP and NADH is made per glucose molecule in glycolysis?
- 2 NADH AND 2 ATP
- 2 NADH AND 4 ATP
- 1 ATP AND 3 NADH
3. Which of these is not an advantage of ATP?
- Hard to split
- Provides readily available energy
- Is a small molecule
4. What is the the carbon product made in glycolysis?
- Carbon dioxide
- Carbon monoxide
- Acetyl Coenzyme A
5. This process does not require oxygen ....
Similar Biology resources: