1. Were same sex models more likely to be imitated?
- Sex did not even matter it was age!
- No, the children imitated opposite sex models more
- Yes, the children imitated same sex models more
- Children imitated any sex model equally
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many children were in each condition?
3. Descrive the participants used in this study
- 72 children aged between 3-6 from stanford university nursery school
- 71 children aged between 3-6 from yale university nursery school
- 70 children aged between 4-6 from cambridge university nursery school
- 72 children aged between 1-3 from oxford university nursery school
4. Which gender was more aggresive overall?
- They were both equally aggressive
- Nobody was aggressive
5. What were the 3 conditions?
- Shy/confident/no role model
- Aggressive/non aggressive/no role model
- Happy/unhappy/overly excited
- Scared/not scared/doesn't care