1. What is not a characteristic of a plant cell?
- Cell Wall
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the name for a change in an organism's DNA base sequence?
3. How many different animo acids are used to make up thousands of proteins?
4. What is a cell nucleus?
- Where respiration occurs
- Holds the cell together
- Contains DNA and controls what the cell does.
- Where the chemical reactions occur
5. Which scientist could not receive their Nobel Prize for the discovery of DNA?
- Francis Crick
- Maurice Wilkins
- Rosalind Franklin
- James Watson