1. What are the names of some key sites in Anatolia?
- Ionia, Troy
- Troy, Karabel
- Miletos, Troy
- Hellicarnassus, Karabel
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did the Minoans look oversees for certain raw materials?
- they did not have the technology to cuperate some metal sources at that time
- they had no natural sources of metals or copper
3. What materials did the Minoans look over sees for?
- Ivory, Rhyton and Silver
- Ivory and Faience
- Faience and Gold
- Ivory and Silver
4. In what regions of the mediterranean has Mycenaean pottery been found?
- Rhodes, Cyprus, Thrace, Italy
- Melos, Rhodes, Thera, Near East, Italy and Sicily
- Melos, Cyprus, Corycra, Thrace
- Troy, Near East, Egypt, Sicily
5. What cultures may the Mycenaeans encountered in Anatolia?