1. Which important mineral resource was mined at Laurion in Attica?
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Myrtos is...
- An important early Minoan II site
- A mountain in Western Crete
- An important early Mycenean site
- An important sarcophagus showing ritual scenes
3. The eruption of the Thera volcano caused the destruction on Crete in the Late Minoan Period. True or False?
4. The Mediterranean Triad consists of 3 foodstuffs, which formed the basic of prehistoric subsistence, what were they?
- Wheat, Vines, Bread
- Vines, Olives, Grain
- Wheat, Vines, Olives
- Vines, Olives, Bread
5. When was the protopalatial period on Crete?
- MMIIIA - LMIB
- MMIB - MMII
- EMI - MMIA
- LMII - LMIIC