1. Which important mineral resource was mined at Laurion in Attica?
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. The eruption of the Thera volcano caused the destruction on Crete in the Late Minoan Period. True or False?
3. Samos is an island in the eastern Aegean. True or False?
4. The Third Millennium BC is?
- The Early Bronze Age
- The Late Bronze Age
- The Middle Bronze
- The Late Minoan Period
5. Name the resources that could be aquired from the Maquis scrublands in Greece?
- Dyes, spices, olives, herbs
- Firewood, timber for ships, grazing ground for animals, herbs, dyes
- Firewood, olives, grazing grounds for animals, dyes
- Wheat, vines, olives, spices