1. There are numberous bays and harbours along the coast of Thessaly. True or False?
- False, there are a few natural ones
- True, there are many natural ones
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. The Third Millennium BC is?
- The Late Minoan Period
- The Late Bronze Age
- The Early Bronze Age
- The Middle Bronze
3. The mountains of Attica and the Cycladic islands have valuable mineral deposits and high quality building stone. True or False?
4. The Mediterranean Triad consists of 3 foodstuffs, which formed the basic of prehistoric subsistence, what were they?
- Wheat, Vines, Bread
- Vines, Olives, Grain
- Wheat, Vines, Olives
- Vines, Olives, Bread
5. The Archaic Period end in?
- 454BC, when the Delian League treasury is moved
- 380BC, after the Pellopennesian War
- 480BC, after the sack of Athens by the Persians
- 300BC, when Alexander is in control