1. When was the protopalatial period on Crete?
- MMIIIA - LMIB
- MMIB - MMII
- EMI - MMIA
- LMII - LMIIC
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. The lowland in which ancient Sparta arose was?
- a dry desert
- A well watered river valley
- a large open plain
- a rocky valley surrounded by mountains
3. The Third Millennium BC is?
- The Middle Bronze
- The Late Minoan Period
- The Early Bronze Age
- The Late Bronze Age
4. There are no sources of copper, lead and silver in the Cycladic islands. True or False?
5. The Archaic Period end in?
- 480BC, after the sack of Athens by the Persians
- 380BC, after the Pellopennesian War
- 300BC, when Alexander is in control
- 454BC, when the Delian League treasury is moved