1. When was the postpalatial period on Crete?
- MMIIIA - LMIB
- LMII - LMIIC
- MMIB - MMII
- EMI - MMIA
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. The Third Millennium BC is?
- The Late Minoan Period
- The Late Bronze Age
- The Early Bronze Age
- The Middle Bronze
3. The mountains of Attica and the Cycladic islands have valuable mineral deposits and high quality building stone. True or False?
4. The eruption of the Thera volcano caused the destruction on Crete in the Late Minoan Period. True or False?
5. There are numberous bays and harbours along the coast of Thessaly. True or False?
- False, there are a few natural ones
- True, there are many natural ones