1. The Archaic Period end in?
- 454BC, when the Delian League treasury is moved
- 480BC, after the sack of Athens by the Persians
- 300BC, when Alexander is in control
- 380BC, after the Pellopennesian War
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Myrtos is...
- An important early Minoan II site
- An important early Mycenean site
- An important sarcophagus showing ritual scenes
- A mountain in Western Crete
3. Where would you expect to find the white moutains?
- Western Crete
- Ionian coastline
- Eastern Crete
4. There are numberous bays and harbours along the coast of Thessaly. True or False?
- False, there are a few natural ones
- True, there are many natural ones
5. The eruption of the Thera volcano caused the destruction on Crete in the Late Minoan Period. True or False?