1. The eruption of the Thera volcano caused the destruction on Crete in the Late Minoan Period. True or False?
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. There are numberous bays and harbours along the coast of Thessaly. True or False?
- False, there are a few natural ones
- True, there are many natural ones
3. When was the postpalatial period on Crete?
- MMIB - MMII
- MMIIIA - LMIB
- LMII - LMIIC
- EMI - MMIA
4. There are no sources of copper, lead and silver in the Cycladic islands. True or False?
5. Which important mineral resource was mined at Laurion in Attica?