1. The mountains of Attica and the Cycladic islands have valuable mineral deposits and high quality building stone. True or False?
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. The lowland in which ancient Sparta arose was?
- a large open plain
- A well watered river valley
- a rocky valley surrounded by mountains
- a dry desert
3. Myrtos is...
- An important early Minoan II site
- A mountain in Western Crete
- An important early Mycenean site
- An important sarcophagus showing ritual scenes
4. When was the protopalatial period on Crete?
- LMII - LMIIC
- MMIB - MMII
- MMIIIA - LMIB
- EMI - MMIA
5. There are no sources of copper, lead and silver in the Cycladic islands. True or False?