1. Myrtos is...
- A mountain in Western Crete
- An important early Mycenean site
- An important early Minoan II site
- An important sarcophagus showing ritual scenes
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which important mineral resource was mined at Laurion in Attica?
3. When was the postpalatial period on Crete?
- MMIB - MMII
- MMIIIA - LMIB
- LMII - LMIIC
- EMI - MMIA
4. The eruption of the Thera volcano caused the destruction on Crete in the Late Minoan Period. True or False?
5. The lowland in which ancient Sparta arose was?
- a dry desert
- a rocky valley surrounded by mountains
- A well watered river valley
- a large open plain