1. Who made up the Triumvirate in 1924?
- Bukharin, Rykov and Tomsky
- Stalin, Kamenev and Zinoviev
- Stalin, Trotsky and Bukharin
- Kamenev, Zinoviev and Trotsky
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which policy did Trotsky support in 1925?
- Permanent Revolution
- Socialism in One Country
- The NEP
3. Why did the Right Wing support Stalin in 1925?
- Stalin and Bukharin became close friends
- They belived his policy of Socialism in One Country fit with their wish for gradual industrialisation
- They wanted to defeat the Left Wing
- They believed that Socialism in One Country fit with their wish to end the NEP
4. By 1929, why did people support Stalin in ending the NEP and putting peasants into collectives?
- There were shortages of grain because the peasants did not want to give it to the government
- The peasants were rioting and causing disruption
- There were shortages of grain because the was a famine
- The NEP was too expensive
5. Why did Trotsky's personality stop him becoming leader of the USSR?
- He had moodswings
- He was arrogant and rude, and unpleasant to those he considered stupid
- He was working-class and the people thought he was coarse and thuggish
- He was considered too soft