1. What did other Bolsheviks think of Stalin in 1924?
- All other Bolsheviks loved him.
- They underestimated him, thinking he was uneducated and boring
- The Left Wing was against him but the Right Wing supported him.
- They were afraid of him and would do whatever he said
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In what year did Lenin die following a series of strokes?
3. By 1929, why did people support Stalin in ending the NEP and putting peasants into collectives?
- There were shortages of grain because the peasants did not want to give it to the government
- The peasants were rioting and causing disruption
- There were shortages of grain because the was a famine
- The NEP was too expensive
4. Why did the Right Wing support Stalin in 1925?
- They belived his policy of Socialism in One Country fit with their wish for gradual industrialisation
- They wanted to defeat the Left Wing
- Stalin and Bukharin became close friends
- They believed that Socialism in One Country fit with their wish to end the NEP
5. Who wrote the article "Lessons of October" in 1924?