1. Why did the Right Wing support Stalin in 1925?
- Stalin and Bukharin became close friends
- They belived his policy of Socialism in One Country fit with their wish for gradual industrialisation
- They wanted to defeat the Left Wing
- They believed that Socialism in One Country fit with their wish to end the NEP
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which policy did Trotsky support in 1925?
- Permanent Revolution
- Socialism in One Country
- The NEP
3. In what year did Lenin die following a series of strokes?
4. Who made up the Triumvirate in 1924?
- Stalin, Kamenev and Zinoviev
- Bukharin, Rykov and Tomsky
- Kamenev, Zinoviev and Trotsky
- Stalin, Trotsky and Bukharin
5. Why did Lenin's Last Testament make it harder to find a successor to lead the party?
- It criticised all prominent Bolsheviks and gave no instructions on what to do after his death
- It advised that Stalin should become leader of the USSR, but other Bolsheviks didn't want this.
- It was lost, so no one knew what Lenin had wanted.
- No one could read what it said.