1. What did other Bolsheviks think of Stalin in 1924?
- All other Bolsheviks loved him.
- They underestimated him, thinking he was uneducated and boring
- The Left Wing was against him but the Right Wing supported him.
- They were afraid of him and would do whatever he said
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did the Right Wing support Stalin in 1925?
- They belived his policy of Socialism in One Country fit with their wish for gradual industrialisation
- They believed that Socialism in One Country fit with their wish to end the NEP
- They wanted to defeat the Left Wing
- Stalin and Bukharin became close friends
3. Who wrote the article "Lessons of October" in 1924?
4. Why did Lenin's Last Testament make it harder to find a successor to lead the party?
- It advised that Stalin should become leader of the USSR, but other Bolsheviks didn't want this.
- It criticised all prominent Bolsheviks and gave no instructions on what to do after his death
- No one could read what it said.
- It was lost, so no one knew what Lenin had wanted.
5. Which policy did Trotsky support in 1925?
- The NEP
- Permanent Revolution
- Socialism in One Country