1. What is underneath the Superstructure of Society?
- Economic Base
- Underclass Potential
- Revolutionary change
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the differerence between Neo-marxism and Marxism?
- See the ruling class as oppresive
- See potential for revolutionary change
- Don't believe it will work in modern day society
3. Who spoke about the Civil Rights Movement using Liberation theology?
- Martin Luther King
- Nelson Mandela
- Mother Theresa
4. Who studied Relative Autonomy?
- Hodges & Rutter
5. How was Liberation theology used?
- Samoa Regime in the 1970s
- Nazi Germany
- United States Elections