1. Who studied Relative Autonomy?
- Hodges & Rutter
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is underneath the Superstructure of Society?
- Revolutionary change
- Economic Base
- Underclass Potential
3. How was Liberation theology used?
- Samoa Regime in the 1970s
- Nazi Germany
- United States Elections
4. What is the differerence between Neo-marxism and Marxism?
- See potential for revolutionary change
- Don't believe it will work in modern day society
- See the ruling class as oppresive
5. What is the name for the Elite in the working class
- Working Class Elite
- Intellectual Elite