1. How was Liberation theology used?
- United States Elections
- Samoa Regime in the 1970s
- Nazi Germany
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the differerence between Neo-marxism and Marxism?
- See potential for revolutionary change
- Don't believe it will work in modern day society
- See the ruling class as oppresive
3. Who studied Relative Autonomy?
- Hodges & Rutter
4. Who looked at Latin America and its use of Liberation Theology?
- Otto Manduro
- Henderson & Uldridge
5. What is underneath the Superstructure of Society?
- Revolutionary change
- Economic Base
- Underclass Potential