1. What is the problems with western interpretation on a study?
- Does not take into account the cultural values and norms
- Would not see the benefit of the relationship
- There is no problem
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Batabayal's stages of arranged marriages?
- Have no say in who they marry
- Unlike to choose correctly so chosen for them
- Will be able to fully choose their partner
3. What do individualist people look for in another partner?
- Resources (Kenedy)
- Compatibility (Dion & Dion)
- Compatibility (Richard et al)
4. Name two evaluations on Xioane and Whytles study? (China)
- Changes within and outside environment
- Social and Economic changes, Culturally bias
- Lacks Validity, culturally bias
5. What type of marriage do individualist couples have?
Similar Psychology resources: