1. What type of Divorce do Collectivist couples have?
- They don't exist
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do individualist people look for in another partner?
- Compatibility (Dion & Dion)
- Compatibility (Richard et al)
- Resources (Kenedy)
3. What was found in Huang's study on divorce
- Cultural divorce increasing due to modernisation
- Divorce is decreasing
- Divorce only occurs in indivudalist
4. Gupta & Singh compared love/like marriages what did they find
- Love marriages liking increased during marriage
- Love marriages liking decreased during marriage
- Like marriages liking decreased during marraige
5. What did Sprecher study?
- Russian women would marry someone they do not love
- Indian women would marry someone they do not love
- English women would marry someone they do not love
Similar Psychology resources: