1. What do individualist people look for in another partner?
- Resources (Kenedy)
- Compatibility (Dion & Dion)
- Compatibility (Richard et al)
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name two evaluations on Xioane and Whytles study? (China)
- Social and Economic changes, Culturally bias
- Lacks Validity, culturally bias
- Changes within and outside environment
3. What is Batabayal's stages of arranged marriages?
- Unlike to choose correctly so chosen for them
- Will be able to fully choose their partner
- Have no say in who they marry
4. What was found in Huang's study on divorce
- Divorce only occurs in indivudalist
- Cultural divorce increasing due to modernisation
- Divorce is decreasing
5. What did Sprecher study?
- Russian women would marry someone they do not love
- Indian women would marry someone they do not love
- English women would marry someone they do not love
Similar Psychology resources: