1. Who contradicted Money and Erdharts study of exposing girls to androgen during pregnancy, causes male like behaviour?
- Hines - Girls who suffer from CAH show little difference in behaviour
- Todhunter - Girls who had higher levels of male hormone did not show any male like behaviour
- South - Girls who were given male hormones during the critical period only shows male like behaviour in sports
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. If the embryo inherits x chromosomes from both parents, which gender will it be?
3. The 23rd chromosome releases what hormone in only males?
4. Berenbaum (1992) contradicts Hines by stating what about girls with CAH?
- That they are more interested in male activities
- That they are more aggressive towards authority
- That they tend not to take in a female role in later life
5. Who's correlational study looked at the level of testosterone in the saliva of women who did not want families?
- Deady et al
Similar Psychology resources: