1. Dalton looks at how behaviour changes are linked to the menstrual cycle, how was this study carried out?
- Looked at the increase of particular hormones and their effects on the individuals behaviour
- Looking at when crimes were committed (60-80% during menstrual cycle)
- Looked at the aggression towards peers
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Green say about the release of testosterone?
- If released then the brain will develop abnormally
- If not released then the brain will develop into a female form
- If not released then the brain will develop into a male form
3. Berenbaum (1992) contradicts Hines by stating what about girls with CAH?
- That they tend not to take in a female role in later life
- That they are more interested in male activities
- That they are more aggressive towards authority
4. Why is this theory reductionist?
- Does not take into account the social factors
- Does not take into account the behavioural approach
- Does not take into account environmental factors or individual difference
5. When do the external organs begin to grow?
- 3 months
- 4 months
- 6 months
Similar Psychology resources: