1. Dalton looks at how behaviour changes are linked to the menstrual cycle, how was this study carried out?
- Looking at when crimes were committed (60-80% during menstrual cycle)
- Looked at the aggression towards peers
- Looked at the increase of particular hormones and their effects on the individuals behaviour
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. When do the external organs begin to grow?
- 3 months
- 4 months
- 6 months
3. Berenbaum (1992) contradicts Hines by stating what about girls with CAH?
- That they tend not to take in a female role in later life
- That they are more interested in male activities
- That they are more aggressive towards authority
4. If the embryo inherits x chromosomes from both parents, which gender will it be?
5. The 23rd chromosome releases what hormone in only males?
Similar Psychology resources: