1. The 23rd chromosome releases what hormone in only males?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who's correlational study looked at the level of testosterone in the saliva of women who did not want families?
- Deady et al
3. Who contradicted Money and Erdharts study of exposing girls to androgen during pregnancy, causes male like behaviour?
- Hines - Girls who suffer from CAH show little difference in behaviour
- Todhunter - Girls who had higher levels of male hormone did not show any male like behaviour
- South - Girls who were given male hormones during the critical period only shows male like behaviour in sports
4. Berenbaum (1992) contradicts Hines by stating what about girls with CAH?
- That they are more interested in male activities
- That they are more aggressive towards authority
- That they tend not to take in a female role in later life
5. When do the external organs begin to grow?
- 4 months
- 6 months
- 3 months
Similar Psychology resources: