1. Who's correlational study looked at the level of testosterone in the saliva of women who did not want families?
- Deady et al
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is this theory reductionist?
- Does not take into account environmental factors or individual difference
- Does not take into account the social factors
- Does not take into account the behavioural approach
3. Who contradicted Money and Erdharts study of exposing girls to androgen during pregnancy, causes male like behaviour?
- Hines - Girls who suffer from CAH show little difference in behaviour
- Todhunter - Girls who had higher levels of male hormone did not show any male like behaviour
- South - Girls who were given male hormones during the critical period only shows male like behaviour in sports
4. What does Green say about the release of testosterone?
- If not released then the brain will develop into a female form
- If not released then the brain will develop into a male form
- If released then the brain will develop abnormally
5. If the embryo inherits x chromosomes from both parents, which gender will it be?
Similar Psychology resources: