1. Vicarious Reinforcement is...
- When a model is punished in a way that makes a person not want to copy the behaviour
- When the model is rewarded in an attractive way, a person is more likely to copy the behaviour.
- Being viciously punished
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Observational Learning has four stages:
- Motivation, Retention, Attention, Production
- Attention, Retention, Production, Motivation
- Learning, Reinforcement, Performance
3. Social Learning Theory suggests...
- We are born aggressive
- Certain people are aggressive
- We learn aggression
- We are taught aggression
4. Film mediated models, tested vicarious reinforcement in which children watched film of model with various consequences and found when model is punished, fewer aggressive behaviours.
5. Aimed to asses the impact of TV introduction on a remote community by assessing children's behaviour before and after and found no increase in aggression
- Sergen and Barton