1. Vicarious Reinforcement is...
- When a model is punished in a way that makes a person not want to copy the behaviour
- When the model is rewarded in an attractive way, a person is more likely to copy the behaviour.
- Being viciously punished
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Aimed to asses the impact of TV introduction on a remote community by assessing children's behaviour before and after and found no increase in aggression
- Sergen and Barton
3. Film mediated models, tested vicarious reinforcement in which children watched film of model with various consequences and found when model is punished, fewer aggressive behaviours.
4. Who created Social Learning Theory?
5. Observational Learning has four stages:
- Motivation, Retention, Attention, Production
- Attention, Retention, Production, Motivation
- Learning, Reinforcement, Performance