1. Vicarious Reinforcement is...
- When the model is rewarded in an attractive way, a person is more likely to copy the behaviour.
- Being viciously punished
- When a model is punished in a way that makes a person not want to copy the behaviour
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Observational Learning has four stages:
- Attention, Retention, Production, Motivation
- Learning, Reinforcement, Performance
- Motivation, Retention, Attention, Production
3. Film mediated models, tested vicarious reinforcement in which children watched film of model with various consequences and found when model is punished, fewer aggressive behaviours.
4. Children in aggressive condition showed a great deal of aggression, 70% of children in non aggressive and control showed no aggression towards bobo.
- Sergen and Barton
5. Who created Social Learning Theory?