1. Observational Learning has four stages:
- Attention, Retention, Production, Motivation
- Learning, Reinforcement, Performance
- Motivation, Retention, Attention, Production
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Children in aggressive condition showed a great deal of aggression, 70% of children in non aggressive and control showed no aggression towards bobo.
- Sergen and Barton
3. Who created Social Learning Theory?
4. Social Learning Theory suggests...
- Certain people are aggressive
- We learn aggression
- We are born aggressive
- We are taught aggression
5. Film mediated models, tested vicarious reinforcement in which children watched film of model with various consequences and found when model is punished, fewer aggressive behaviours.