1. Who created Social Learning Theory?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Aimed to asses the impact of TV introduction on a remote community by assessing children's behaviour before and after and found no increase in aggression
- Sergen and Barton
3. Film mediated models, tested vicarious reinforcement in which children watched film of model with various consequences and found when model is punished, fewer aggressive behaviours.
4. Social Learning Theory suggests...
- We are born aggressive
- Certain people are aggressive
- We learn aggression
- We are taught aggression
5. Observational Learning has four stages:
- Motivation, Retention, Attention, Production
- Attention, Retention, Production, Motivation
- Learning, Reinforcement, Performance