- Created by: Chloe Thorn
- Created on: 05-06-11 09:37
The EU ( European union)
What is it ?
it is a group of countries( i think there are 27/28 in total now) which have agreed to have a common market this is where countries can trade with one another as if the goods where being traded within the same country so there is no security when they enter the country . The UK is part of this common/ single market.
- exports and imports take less time to get to their destinations with in a country so businesses can offer better services
- there is more competition so businesses have to become more efficient so they become a more competitive business
- there are laws which the EU have set in regard to the working hours and treatment of staff at working and the environment they work in
- UK businesses now have a greater target market as they can compete in the EU
- people from other…