- Modern day professor of Oxford University
- Darwinian- accepts Darwins theory of evolution
- Updated his theory and made modern day improvements of evolution
- Things look designed but there not, they have come about naturally and variations in species take place because of random mistakes in the DNA molecules of life form.
- He argues that humans are selfish and that there isn't such a thing as altruism (selflessness), for example, a mother saving her child is a selfish act as she is carrying on her genes.
- The sole purpose of life is to pass on your…