- Hypothesis- A statment which can be tested.
- Controls- The ways to keep the variables consistent in each experiment (i.e.enviroment)
- Independant variable- This is the variable which changes throughtout the experiment.
- Dependant variable- What we are measuring via the experiment.
- Repeated mesaures design- Every participent does everything within the experiment.
- Independant groups design- Each group has a differant situation to go through to help the experiment.
- Labatory experiment- This experiment means that you are in a labatory and it is usually designed to fit in with…