- Created by: Davidx
- Created on: 07-04-15 00:29
PROJECT PLANNING DOCUMENT (PPD)
A PPD is a single, high level planning document which describes the infrastructure or framework of a project.
Why do we need it?
To form a basis for reaching agreement to proceed with the project, between all parties involved with or affected by it. To set an accepted framework and system of priorities
- This section must provide a clear statement of the overall objectives of the project.
- To provide a clear statement of what is included in and what is excluded from the project
- This can be expressed in terms of functions, transactions, locations, departments, systems, etc
Benefits and Justification
- Major benefits and costs…