- Created by: etaylor0206
- Created on: 29-05-15 15:48
- What makes you who you are? What makes you the same person as a toddler as you are when you're an old person?
- Theory that it is your physical body that makes you who you are. seems straightforward. Although the physical matter is constantly changing you are the same human/living organism throughout your life just at different stages of development
- Problem: consider the brains of two people being switched.The person would go where the Brain goes. body X would wake up with brain Y - that person would consider themselves Y not X.
- This is the Brain theory. Problem: If there was a contraption like a brain recorder that you could put on someones head and it recorded their whole brain set up, all the nerves, neurons, everything. You then put that on another person's head…