- Speed is distrance travelled per unit time and velocity is speed in a given direction.
- The acceleration of an object is its rate of change of volocity.
- An object acted on by two equal and opposite fores is at rest or it moves at a constant velocity.
- When an object accelerates or decelerates:
- the greater the resultant force acting on the object, the greater its acceleration is,
- the greater the mass of the object, the less its acceleration is.
- The gravitational field strength g at any point is the force per unit mass on a small object due to the earth's gravitational attraction on the object.
- The weight…