- Created by: Elca
- Created on: 16-05-15 17:32
- Transplants are allowed and so is giving blood but it is haram to sell body parts or blood.
- Allow cloning so long as it kills sickness but not to reproduce a person.
- Allah is responsible for all life - Tawhid - Khalifahs.
- Life begins at conception but at 120 days ensoulment occurs.
- Allowed to use fertility treatments within marriage. Donor sperm is seen as adultery.
- Surrogacy is totally haram.
- Some Muslims believe science should have no limit as Allah has given knowledge. Others believe there are lines which must not be crossed.
- Many believe there are…