- Created by: GreenGooSnake
- Created on: 14-07-19 17:03
It's hard to make sense of a text if it's written all higgledy piggledy. What you want is a nice clear page, with all the points made in a nice clear order. Ah, bliss...
A Text can be Laid Out in a Special Way.
Some texts are laid out in a special way, e.g. with bullet points, headings or arrows. Using these types of layout feature can make the information clearer and easier to read.
1. Beat butter with the sugar until fluffy.
2. Break two eggs into a bowl.
3. Add the eggs and mix well.
4. Add the flour and baking powder and stir gently.
Recipies and other instructions are often in bullet points or numbered…