- Isolation the product and purification use similar techniques.
- The product needs to be isolated from the reaction mixture and purified.
Filtration-used to seperate a soluble solid from solution.
- Filtration can be used if the product is an insoluble solid that needs to be seperated from a liquid reaction mixture.
- It can be used in purification as well.
Evaporation ad crystalisation-used to seperate a soluble solid from solution.
- Heating up the solution causes the solute to…
Similar Science resources: