- Created by: elizabeth000
- Created on: 12-04-17 19:55
Third Home Rule Bill and Unionism 1905-1914
- What role did John Redmond Play?
- What was the Conservative Party reaction to the third Home Rule Bill of 1912? (including the stance taken against it by Andrew Bonar Law)
- What impact did the outbreak of the war in August 1914 have on Home Rule?
- What was the role played by Edward Carson?
- How significant was the crisis of 1912? (including the creation of the Ulster Volunteer Force and the Catholic Irish Volunteers in 1912)
- What was the stance of the British Army in Ireland in 1914?
War and Rebellion 1914-16
- How significant were Arthur Griffith and Sinn Fein?
- What was the significance…