- Created by: FuturePsychologist
- Created on: 24-01-15 21:40
- Agression= due to situation factors or dispositional factors
**IMPORTATION MODEL** > Irwin & Cressey
- ~ prisoners bring traits/history> influence adaptation to prison
- ~ not 'blank slates'- behaviour imported to prison
- ~ pre-existing factors affect ag levels (eg: race,alcohol addiction)
- ~ some ag behaviour is not imported, they just come from societies where ag is valued.
1) Irwin + Cressey
- 1 time offenders seen as 'straight'
- shows that…