People Influence the physical activity you do:
- Parents can encourage their children to exercise and take up sports
- Some activities need special clothing or equipment e.g. fencing. It's usually parents who fork out the cash
- Many children cant easily get to and from sporting activities. They often rely on their parents to get them there.
- Most people have a group of friends they spend most of their free time with. This group of friends is their peer group
- The attitudes of your friends will probably influence whether you like a sport, and the sports you play.
People who excel in their sport can become role models and inspire people to be like them. This encourages more people to participate in their sport.
Your Gender may influence the activity you do:
- Many physical activities are still considered 'male only' such as rugby- so there are…