- Transport= Railway lines- 42, 869km's. Ruhr valley and connected to major parts of Hamburg. Movement of raw materials and manufactured goods.
- Railway lines broke farmers isolation which exposed them to competition.
- Raw Materials= Steel output increased by 2 million and Coal increased by 41 million in 71-90.
- Gained Alsace-Lorraine in 1811!
- Gained Rhineland in 1814 from Napolean!
- Trade- Food Raw materials and some manufactured goods improved exports- chemicals, machines, tetiles sold.
- Cartels- Cooperation between business of similar trades Associations grew to pressure.
- Urban Population Growth…