- Created by: georgeantolin26
- Created on: 30-04-18 19:05
Tourette's Syndrome- Hereditary
What is it?
A neurological condition (affecting the brain and nervous system), characterised by a combination of involuntary noises and movements called "tics"
- Tic present for at least a year so there could be injuries, e.g. hitting, kicking, biting.
- Uncomfortable sensations due to tics. Some tics cause physical pain.
- Vocal tics e.g. grunting and shouting
- Complex vocal tics e.g. repeating phrases
- Hard to keep job due to social…