- Created by: chas123
- Created on: 22-12-18 14:55
double circulatory system.
there are two circuits.
- the pulmonary circuit - tothe lungs and back to the heart.
- (start with right ventricle)
- the systemic circuit - to the bodyand back to the heart.
- (start with left ventricle)
pulmonary system (from heart to the lungs and back)
- The right ventricle pumps deoxygenate blood through the semiluner valve and into the pulmonary arterie.
- The pulmonary arterie carries deoxygenated blood to the lungs where its oxygenated.
- The pulmonary vien takes the oxygenated blood to the left atrium of the heart.
systemic system (from heart to the body and…