Pregnancy is divided into Three Trimesters;
- 1-3 Months
- 4-6 Months
- 7-9 Months
Weeks 6 to 12
At Week 6;
- There is the Initial Development of the Legs, Brain, Spine, Internal Organs, Blood, Bone, Muscles, Ears and Eyes.
- The Embryos Heart is Beating.
At Week 8;
- The Foetus begins to look more Human.
- The Arms, Legs, Shoulders, Ears and Eyes can be seen.
- The Foetus begin to move in the Amniotic Sac.
- Heartbeat is visible on the Scan.
At Week 12, the Foetus;
- Is Fully Formed.
- Swims by Kicking.
- Can Swallow, Clench a Fist, Hiccup and Suck its Thumb.
- Has well devloped Sex Organs.
- Is Sensitive…